I came across a list of goals I had for a previous year and decided I liked it so much that I wanted them to be my goals again for 2019.
I'm going to post this list on my bathroom mirror so I can see it every day. I will put a check mark next to each goal every time I accomplish it (some may have more that one check mark at the end of the year).
- Pay better attention to the small things people do for me not just the big things. And to say "thank you" to those people.
- Cut Calories but not taste. Take a cooking class at the community college.
- Take more walks and participate in atleast one 5K walk for charity.
- Clean out and reorganize one drawer, area, or part of a closet in my house every month.
- Write a narrative history about at least 2 of my family members.
- Have a weekend get away with some girl friends
- Communicate more with my nieces & nephews, including sending them a personal note on their birthday
- Volunteer for the pioneer cemeteries in the area, researching, writing & documenting the "residents"
- Help someone discover the thrill of finding their ROOTS
- Regularly do something (what ever the need may be at the time) to give a hand up to someone in need, remembering how blessed I am and sharing what blessings I can.
- Tell the people in my life as often as I can that they are loved and appreciated.